So, I started making some infused vodkas and I decided it was time to unleash the Bloody Mary flavored vodka I made. It didn’t need as much time as the other infusions since it’s on the spicy side and, well, I’m not very patient anyway.
This is a perfect way to use up the abundance in your garden, you just can’t beat fresh tomatoes, basil, cilantro and peppers. You can easily adapt this Bloody Mary Infused Vodka to suit what is in your own garden, as well. Any fresh herbs would suit this well. So, ditch canning salsa for next month and break out a bottle of vodka instead!
You Will Need:
- Mason Jar
- Cutting Board
- Large Knife
- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 2 Cayenne Peppers (or any chili peppers)
- Handful of Peppercorns
- Handful of Basil
- Handful of Cilantro
- A Few Shakes of Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 750 ml Good (Enough) Quality Vodka
- Wash everything
- Quarter tomatoes
- Place all ingredients in the jar and add vodka to cover
- Store out of direct sunlight for 3-5 days, give it a shake here and there
Easiest thing in the world. So worth it. All you have to do is add the tomato juice and maybe a shake or two of Worcestershire Sauce.